COVID-19 Pharmacy Information
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking additional steps to protect our patients and employees.
We are open for Prescription and OTC pick-ups. Our storefront is open, and we are offering an option for curbside pickups as well.
Call 717-709-7977 to let us know you are here.
What we are doing:
- We are cleaning counters frequently (as often as as every hour).
- Staff members are tested for fever prior to starting their shift. Those showing any sign of sickness are required to stay home in compliance with our pandemic protocol.
- We’re wiping down pens and clipboards with sanitizing solution in between customers.
- We are wearing gloves and sanitizing them between patients.
What we ask from you:
- Any patient or customer who is sick or not feeling well should call us to make arrangements for curb side drop off or pick up rather than entering the store. We can help you curbside.
- Please use our phone system (717- 709-7977) or our website (www.keystonepharmacy.org) to order refills so you don’t have to wait in the store.
- Credit/ Debit card payments are preferred.
- Please request refills of non-controlled medications several days prior to running out.
Our staff is here to make this process as smooth as possible. Thank you in advance for helping keep our community safe and healthy. We appreciate your business and your patience!